Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Moist conditions in the household can facilitate mold growth when these effects are not addressed quickly. As challenging as damp pockets in areas of your home might be, this situation amplifies when microbial growth results. We have leading remediation professionals to help address colonization and the impact of mold growth on structural elements and contents in the house.
Starting Mold Remediation in Raleigh Homes
Choosing the appropriate mold removal approach comes from variables like infestation severity, the affected materials, and environmental conditions. The right remediation approach directly correlates to:
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Containment
- Attic Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
Does Containment Help Mold Removal?
It is crucial to contain damage to structural elements after mold exposure. Removing mold growth throughout the household can be challenging when active spores spread to new areas and impact new hosting materials. Erecting physical barriers with plastic sheeting prevents the movement of the organisms to other rooms of the house. It helps promote a faster and more focused drying and mold removal process.
Musty Smell Removal After Mold Damage
One of the signs of mold damage in your home is a strong smell. Volatile organic compounds create harsh smells that can overwhelm areas of your house and require specific deodorization practices to remove. Much of the remediation process can reduce the strength of these malodors, but it will be deodorization equipment in our inventory that completes it.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 250-0455
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of East Raleigh / Zebulon?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 250-0455
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of East Raleigh / Zebulon is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Raleigh community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: